sap_wapi_start_workflow

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Thu Sep 13 10:09:56 EDT 2007

Well Sue,

I'm looking for a way to display a username in the wi_creator-field of a workflow.
Let me try to explain, I'll apologize already if it becomes fuzzy :)

At this client, approvals are don on the portal. So they have a nice task list there, with the field 'From' as a column. In this column, they want to see the 'sender' of the workitem.
For my workflow (approval of PO) it says 'workflowsystem'.
Other consultants (who implemented EHR )launch also a flow, and they solved this problem by launching the flow from a job. So I'm trying to odo the same. If there's someone out there who has a better idea to solve this problem, please tell me :)
I'll send you a Duvel (famous beer from Belgium)... :)

kr

Björn