SWWLOGHIST and SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Oct 30 10:36:12 EDT 2007

Firstly, I would say thanks for a very well described problem, however a
key piece of info (particularly in your case) is missing:
system/version/hotpack?

Next... there's a very good reason why it is not recommended to poke
around internal tables too much, namely that this stuff changes through
the versions. Why not use one of the WAPIs? What exactly are you trying to
accomplish? Sounds like you may want to do a SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW where
you get a reference to the workflow returned to your program. Otherwise
SAP_WAPI_WORITEMS_TO_OBJECT for the object on which you raised the event.

Cheers,
Mike