Workflow Security Question

Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/PER5.41) Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com
Tue Oct 30 10:25:56 EDT 2007

We're developing PCRs via the HR Portal (manager submits a Personnel
Change Request, workflow routes it for approval and once approved,
workflow routes a task to launch a Transfer Action to the HR Admin in
their UWL).  All is working UNTIL the workflow delivers the SAP Task to
the HR Admin; when they click on "Launch SAP Transaction", they receive
the following error message:

"Work Item ###########: Object BUS7051 method EDITASYNCHRONOUS cannot be
executed"

Giving SAP_ALL to the ID being used by the HR Admin works, removing
SAP_ALL produces this error.  Since we are executing the transaction
from within the Portal (new to all of us), we do not know what
authorizations are missing, and cannot locate any supporting
documentation.

Thanks,

Sandy L Orlandino
Robert Bosch LLC
HRIS Manager(RBNA/PER5.4)
2800 S 25th Ave - Broadview, IL 60155 - USA
phone:  (708) 681-7520    fax: (708) 681-7500
 <mailto:sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com> sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com
 <http://www.bosch.us> www.bosch.us