FI-CA (Contract Acounting), PSCD(Collection and Disbursement )

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Oct 16 01:43:07 EDT 2007

Idiagung,

You're barking up the wrong tree with WS21000076!
I think that is for payment runs. WS21000093 is the one
that we adapted.

The idea behind the refund approval process is that a
'change approval' workflow is started when you make a
document change that would trigger a refund.

In this case, it is triggered when you set a 'payment method'
(DFKKOP-PYMET) on a document item. This can be done via the
credit list, FPE2 or anywhere else.

When the change is saved, (PSCD)event 5504 is called. If you set
a 'check reason' in this (PSCD)event, then the workflow event
CA_DOC.ChangeApprovalRequired is automatically raised, which
triggers your workflow. See transaction FQEVENTS.

How to determine the approvers? Well, there are lots of ways
to do that. I just created a rule that calls a function module
which consults a custom config table.

Because we have multiple levels of approval (based on the
amount of the refund), we use a custom config table that
links the refund amount, approval level, and the security
role of the approvers. For example:

APPR_LEVEL DOC_AMOUNT SECURITY_ROLE
1                  0.00             Z-PS-REFUND_APPROVAL_LVL_1
2                 10,000.00   Z-PS-REFUND_APPROVAL_LVL_2

The workflow loops through this table, seeking approval at every level.

hope this helps
Paul

             "Idi Agung
             Kurniawan"
             <idiagung at gmail.c                                          To
             om>                       sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m
             it.edu                                                Subject
                                       FI-CA (Contract Acounting),
                                       PSCD(Collection and Disbursement )
             16/10/2007 14:11

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Paul,

Can you share briefly and elaborate more on how you did the enhancement of
FICA_DCHAPPR ?
for example : how do you set the number of people that will involve on the
approval check?

I also need to develop a workflow for Refund. But it actually will need to
be triggered during

the clarification worklist (tcode FPCRPO/FPTCRPO). I have explored the
workflow template WS21000076,
but I couldn't understand how it will be triggered.

Thanks.
idiagung

---
Sharath,

Yes there are workflow templates for FI-CA Document posting approval,
change approval and so on.

FICA_DCHAPPR Dual Control: Approve Document Change
FICA_DOCAPPR Dual Control: Document Approval
FICA_WRTOFF  Dual Control: Approve Write-Off

And many more... transaction PFTC is your friend.

Our refund approval workflow is a copy/enhancement of FICA_DCHAPPR.

cheers
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.