FI-CA (Contract Acounting), PSCD(Collection and Disbursement )

Idi Agung Kurniawan idiagung at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:11:01 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Can you share briefly and elaborate more on how you did the
enhancement of FICA_DCHAPPR ?
for example : how do you set the number of people that will involve on
the approval check?

I also need to develop a workflow for Refund. But it actually will
need to be triggered during
the clarification worklist (tcode FPCRPO/FPTCRPO). I have explored the
workflow template WS21000076,
but I couldn't understand how it will be triggered.

Thanks.
idiagung

---
Sharath,

Yes there are workflow templates for FI-CA Document posting approval,
change approval and so on.

FICA_DCHAPPR Dual Control: Approve Document Change
FICA_DOCAPPR Dual Control: Document Approval
FICA_WRTOFF  Dual Control: Approve Write-Off
And many more... transaction PFTC is your friend.

Our refund approval workflow is a copy/enhancement of FICA_DCHAPPR.

cheers
Paul