Object Visualization in UWL using WD4A (new issue)

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 29 18:41:58 EST 2007

Hi all,

A month ago, I had problems trying to display the main object of a
Workflow from the attachments link of UWL using a Web Dynpro application.
On that occasion I posted in this mailing list and my problem was
quickly solved (thanks, Jocelyn!).

Now I'm having another issue:
If the user switches to the Tracking Tab in UWL, selects a workitem
and tries to display the related object (much in the same way as he
does in the Tasks tab), the Web Dynpro application is launched but it
doesn't receive the parameter with the object ID. The same happens if
he is viewing the workitem details (from the Tracking tab) and tries
to display the object.

However, within the Tasks tab clicking on the attachment link of the
object works perfectly.

I'm on ECC 6.0 and EP 7.0 with SPS13.

Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,