Object Visualization in UWL using WD4A (new issue)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 29 23:44:19 EST 2007

Hi Ruben,
This was a bug with parameters for Object Visualisation in ECC 6.0 and has been fixed and there is a SAP Note - I'm sure because I found it first and got it fixed.   It's a not for the backend not the portal.
Look for a note to do with parameters not being passed to the Object Visualization.

Also just check that you have coded the parameters in the "completed" UWL config for that task - not just in the active version.  i.e. active version is uwl.task.webflow.TS99999999.systemalias, completed version is uwl.completedtask.webflow.TS99999999
Oh and watch out - the completed task does NOT use the system alias in the name.

Regards,
Jocelyn