BOR DOCUMENT in Records Management - Solved

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 01:15:18 EST 2007

Hi All,

The below problem is solved by doing the customization
like below:

In SAP Records Management,the Service Provider for
records and the Service Provider for documents offer
various standard events like CREATED,CHANGED,DELETED
etc. However to have these  events getting triggered,
you need to assign them to classification parameter
WF_RAISE_EVENT (TRUE) in the registry maintenance for
the relevant element type.

We did the above and its working fine.

Thanks griffith for your hint, however the hint looks
more relevant for user defined status management and
raising events for that.

Regards
Krishna Mohan Dubbaka
SAP Workflow Consultant