BOR DOCUMENT in Records Management

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Nov 20 09:46:46 EST 2007

In RM customising there is a section called 'Customising for status
management' / 'Define Status'.

Have you tried entering an event against the correct status ID?

I am not certain this will work, but this is similar to the way in which
you can trigger events from statuses in Case Management.

Give it a go and let us know if it works!

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK