Translations for User decision outcomes

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:07:20 EST 2007

Dear All,

We are on ECC5.0 and SAP LSOFE release 300 level 0014.

1) I need to how to translate the user decision outcomes and user
decision title in different languages. In our project, we need to
translate these in many languages, the contents of the user decision
can be added in the tasks, but not the outcomes and title. If any body
has any idea can you please let me know how to do this. I have marked
the texts to be translated in the attachment.

2) Is it possible to translate the user decisions outcomes in
different languages, since there is no language bindings in the user
decision 00008267, how does the system send the details in the
communication language of the employee/manager ?

Thanks in advance for any leads on this.

Thanks
Ananth