Standard Task Translation

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:15:42 EST 2007

Hi Simin,

Here's the process of translating through SE63

Goto se63 -> translation  -> abap objects - > short texts -> expand partial delivery 2.
Double click TLGS. Then in that screen type pdts* (caps) and click f4 and press enter and wait. It'll show all the tasks in the system along with options 02 06 08. To translate the work item text double click on the 06 option for the task. And then enter source language and target language. It will translate if there is a codepage translating provision between the source and the target languages. I'm not too sure where this codepage provision is maintained in the system.

To translate the long texts go to other long texts in se63 and double click the WFLW option. There you can translate the long text for tasks the same way you did for TLGS.

Regards,
Vijay

Subject: Standard Task TranslationDate: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:16:16 +0100From: simin.raveedran at syngenta.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi All,
      For a specific requirement I need to maintain the Work Item text in different languages
If anyone can guide me how to achieve this translation would be of great help

I got some response that it could be done in SE63, Am not sure where exactly it can be maintained in SE63.
Please help me resolving my query.

Thanks & Regards,
Simin Raveendran
Extn  : +91(0)824 2227033