Standard Task Translation

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 04:10:19 EST 2007

Hi Simin,

You can maintain workitem text in SE63..

In SE63, Translation Menu -->ABAP Objects--->Transport Object

You get a screen, Transport entry of Object, give the following for
maintaining the workitem text for task values 'R3TR' 'PDTS' XXXXXXXX.

For workflow template give 'R3TR' 'PDWS' 'XXXXXXXX'.

Specify the language to be translated from EN to DE, click on 'Edit'.
It will take you to the next screen, in which suffix of '06' is the
workitem text.

Importantly when you maintain workitem and save it, it doesnt ask for
transport request, so you need to manually add it via SE03
transaction. Object will be 'R3TR' 'PDTS' XXXXXXXX and save it in a
transport request.

Regards
Ananth