extended notifications

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 6 19:09:32 EST 2007

Bjorn,
there's a blog on the basics of extended notifications on SDN.  Also there is a test program SWN_SELSEN_TEST which  may help you sort out what is missing from your configuration.  I find SWNCONFIG easier to work with than SWN_ADMIN but the end result should be the same.

You need a subscription, a delivery schedule, a schedule selection, and to set up some of your general settings - such as how you want it to find user's email addresses.
Regards,
Jocelyn