Role resolution error

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 1 08:42:23 EDT 2007

Hi Srinivasan,

When you set that task as 'General task', you include
this setting in  a Customizing transport request.

Have you transported this request into your test
system?
Or in case your test system is the same sarver than
the development system but different client, have you
copied this customizing with SCC1?

It doesn't harm to also run transaction SWU_OBUF.

Regards,
Ruben