Work Item behavior after support packages

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 08:13:38 EDT 2007

Dear all Gurus:
I have an issue after applying support packages, we
are on version 5. On our every workflows we are
applying methods like for example Purchase requisition
display method in purchase reuisition workflow and
project builder display method in project defination
workflow.
There is no major issue in any of our workflows,
except when you double click on workitem in SAP inbox
it suppose to go straight to purchase requisition
display screen its stopping on decision screen for 3
seconds and then proceeding to display screen.
Is any body come acroos to this problem if please help
us, many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Qhurram