SAP workflow and IDOC processing (incoming invoices)

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Tue May 29 20:11:28 EDT 2007

Hi Torsten,  how you've been?

- you can use an event handler on posting and match attributes of a
posted document to the processed idoc - if you got a match then you got
your document (and a number)

- if you know the IDOC number then you can retrieve it and any
associated data from the IDOC tables where it's stored

- finally, if it does not work then you can pay me to do it for you...
:)

cheers! Serge~