SAP workflow and IDOC processing (incoming invoices)

Torsten Schnorpfeil faq at saportal.net
Tue May 29 21:44:06 EDT 2007

Hi Sergey,

I'm doing alright, even though we have to get together sometime for a drink!

Actually you describes exactly what I'm trying to do! So, I guess my 64,000
dollar questions would be: how do you link the data from a posted document
to a IDOC document? The IDOC does not contain the info of the posted
document (other than a number in the message, which is ugly and not really
good to use). What is the IDOC table names  you are referring below? In what
table does SAP store the segment name and the segment value linked together?

OK, son. here are the questions, so show me that you are worth the big
bucks;)

Hope u are doing good and I hear from you soon ;)

Cheers,

Torsten