SAP workflow and IDOC processing (incoming invoices)

Torsten Schnorpfeil faq at saportal.net
Tue May 29 20:02:08 EDT 2007

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your reply. IDOCINVOIC does only has the standard IDOC object
attributes. There is no reference to the BO instance you would create (.i.e.
BKPF, BUS2081, etc.). The IDOC segments are not a attribute either.

A function module to get all the segment values by IDOC number would be the
best I can think of, but I'm not aware of any FM, which accomplishes this!?
You could then build  methods, tasks, etc around it.

Anybody an idea?

Thanks,

Torsten