SAP workflow and IDOC processing (incoming invoices)

Yogesh Patil Yogesh.Patil at us.fujitsu.com
Tue May 29 18:59:23 EDT 2007

Hi Torsten,
              is the company,code and fiscal year available as an attribute of the object IDOCINVOIC  ,i.,e when you instantiate the object? if yes then you can always get those values in the Workflow container.
else get the above values into local variables before you trigger the workflow and pass them to the event container  when you raise an event to trigger the workflow.

Thanks,
Yogesh