SU01 and Infotype 0105/subtype 0010

Prasath Natesan prassath.natesan at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:25:40 EDT 2007

Hi,
Do we need to have a user id for all the employees in the system?

For example consider a set of contractual employees. They can be the
employees who work for the company and have a valid email id but do not have
direct access to the SAP system. In these cases the email ids have to be
maintaned in 0105 without any choice (as they dont have a user id).

Any HR workflow involving these employees as email recipients will have to
use 0105 record as the base. Hence using 0105 would be a better choice as
the 0105 record will exist for all the employees (irrespective of the user
ids)

Or do we have some other options to achieve this?

Thanks,
Prasath N