Dynamic Agent Assignment

Karthik Reddy karthik.boyapalli at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:16:14 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have defined a container element of the type SWD_ORGUNI in my workflow
container.
Now I am populating this variable with the organisational unit which is
determined dynamically in a method.
I am trying to pass this value to the container element(this value indeed is
getting passed on to the container element).
But if I use this field in the agent assignment I get the following error.
Please see the screenshot attached or below.
I am unable to figure what is going wrong. Any pointers would be of great
help.

Regards,
Karthik