Dynamic Agent Assignment

Rahul Shukla rahul_ariean at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 14:12:19 EDT 2007

Hi Karthik,

Suggest you write a rule and inside the rule read the
container element with proper binding.

Result of the rule will be your designated agent.

Rule is also one of the option , which allows you to
write your own custom code in form of a FM. This
generates a numeric no. which can be assigned as a
rule.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rahul