No email notification for manual "forwarded" work item

Warunee Charoenkarnka warunee.charoenkarnka at nxp.com
Sat May 12 05:26:41 EDT 2007

Dear Henk

Thank you very much. We've actually scheduled RSWUWFML2 for every 5 mins
and the job
is run without any problem. Users receive email notification as usual but
not the manual forwarded
ones.

Could you help explain a bit more about what you mentioned "If a user
manually forwards its task
to another user, no automatical mail will be sent to the other user" ?
Does it mean that this is also
the nature of workflow? If so, do you have any idea how to fix? Thank you
in advance.

Regards,
Warunee

----- Forwarded by Warunee Charoenkarnka/BNK/SC/PHILIPS on 2007-05-12
04:14 PM -----

sap-wug-request at mit.edu
Sent by:
sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
No email notification for manual "forwarded" work item
Classification

You could try SOST.

In here you can monitor all requests and also start the send process
manually.

But I think that this will not help you in this case. If a user manually
forwards its task to another user, no automatical mail will be sent to the
other user.

You could use report RSWUWFML2 to send notifications to user. It can be
scheduled regularely depending on your needs.

Best regards,
Henk