No email notification for manual "forwarded" work item

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Sun May 13 18:10:38 EDT 2007

Warunee,

There is a SAP Note that may solve your problem: 765390.

It allows RSW* to send notifications in the following scenarios:

 The work item was forwarded.
 The work item was reserved by another user.
 The work item is sent to the inbox from follow-up.
 The work item was created with a requested start date and the date has
been reached.

 cheers
 Paul

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Warunee             |
|         |           Charoenkarnka       |
|         |           <warunee.charoenkarn|
|         |           ka at nxp.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at mit.|
|         |           edu                 |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           12/05/2007 19:26    |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           "SAP Workflow Users'|
|         |           Group"              |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       sap-wug at mit.edu                                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  No email notification for manual "forwarded" work item                                           |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear Henk

Thank you very much. We've actually scheduled RSWUWFML2 for every 5 mins
and the job
is run without any problem. Users receive email notification as usual but
not the manual forwarded
ones.

Could you help explain a bit more about what you mentioned "If a user
manually forwards its task
to another user, no automatical mail will be sent to the other user" ? Does
it mean that this is also
the nature of workflow? If so, do you have any idea how to fix? Thank you
in advance.

Regards,
Warunee

----- Forwarded by Warunee Charoenkarnka/BNK/SC/PHILIPS on 2007-05-12 04:14
PM -----

                                            sap-wug at mit.edu
                                                                        cc
 sap-wug-request at mit.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                            No email notification for
 Sent by:                                   manual "forwarded" work item
 sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu                                    Classification

    Please respond to
     sap-wug at mit.edu

You could try SOST.

In here you can monitor all requests and also start the send process
manually.

But I think that this will not help you in this case. If a user manually
forwards its task to another user, no automatical mail will be sent to the
other user.

You could use report RSWUWFML2 to send notifications to user. It can be
scheduled regularely depending on your needs.

Best regards,
Henk