ECC 6 technical upgrade from 4.6c

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Fri May 11 05:08:33 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

there must be a condition for every thinkable case. For those cases where
you do not need approval you can use simple standard templates that just
run through automatically without approval. In case of Shopping Cart you
can use WS10000060 as an example.

kind regards,
Veit Unger

--
Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650
-
SerCon GmbH
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany
c/o IBM Deutschland GmbH
IBM Global Business Services

SerCon Service-Konzepte für Informations-Systeme GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Jörg Schimetzek, Bernhard Settele
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen

"Morris, Eddie" <eddie.morris at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
11.05.2007 10:35
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: ECC 6 technical upgrade from 4.6c

Hi Jeff,

I have not seen this before.....I work more on traditional workflow
rather than SRM specific. Let me look into it.

Regards,
Eddie