Users as WF Admins?

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:12:14 EDT 2007

John
One solution to your specific problem could be  to activate the Latest
END Deadline on the TASK. They way this works is, if a USER has reserved the
TASK but not processed it within his shift , a 8 hour latest end
deadline could expire the current workitem for this TASK and create a new
workitem for the same task assigned to another user in the next shift.

Something  to consider anyway..
Shalini