Users as WF Admins?

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Wed May 9 16:27:24 EDT 2007

John,
I would not allow users Workflow Administrator access... that can be
dangerous.  It is best to do thorough training for your users so that
they realize how they might reserve a work item and that it is their
responsibility to release it.  Personal responsibility goes a long way
to improving processes!!

You could also give your users access to SWI1 (the user's version of
SWIA) where they can view workflow logs if they are searching for a
"missing" work item and could see the offending user.  When coworkers
can see the "guilty" party, people tend to police themselves rather
well.

Best of Luck,
Sherie

Sherie Munday