Can't see workflow in SWI1 and SWI2_FREQ

Jammi Prasad jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 13:21:44 EST 2007

Good Afternoon,

  I have a situation. In SWEL, i see that for business object BUS7026 event CompletedApprisal has been triggered 7000 times in one day. It also shows received found along with workflow number.

  BUT when i run SWI1 and SWI2_FREQ, i don't see this workflow for the same day. Is it possiable workflow got triggered and NOT SHOWN in these reports ?

  Also on more question, How can i forward all delivered woritems from one agent to another agent ? I have a agent who received 7000 workitems and he want all of them to be forwarded to someone else. Please advise.

  Appreciate any help.

  Thanks,

  Jammi