Can't see workflow in SWI1 and SWI2_FREQ

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:26:20 EST 2007

Are you sure you are looking for the right type of workflow (ie: if you
are using the 'Dialog Task' in SWI2_FREQ, and the workflows that are
triggered have no dialog tasks, then you will not have any results.
Try checking the SubWorkflow button, or the Background Task buttton.

Jammi Prasad wrote:
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I have a situation. In SWEL, i see that for business object BUS7026
> event CompletedApprisal has been triggered 7000 times in one day. It
> also shows received found along with workflow number.
>
> BUT when i run SWI1 and SWI2_FREQ, i don't see this workflow for the
> same day. Is it possiable workflow got triggered and NOT SHOWN in these
> reports ?
>
> Also on more question, How can i forward all delivered woritems from one
> agent to another agent ? I have a agent who received 7000 workitems and
> he want all of them to be forwarded to someone else. Please advise.
>
> Appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jammi

> Be a PS3 game guru.
> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
> Games. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory