*Reject* PO in background?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Fri Mar 2 10:57:58 EST 2007

Update:
Deleting suited the business perfectly, in fact after we had put it in, we
found they had done the same in a different WF. I didn't find it because
it was cleverly disguised as a 'Delete PO Items' step. Luckily no wasted
effort as this is a complete rewrite for a non-BO web approval.

Thanks again for your input, it was spot on.
Cheers,
Mike