Create Object of LFA1does not function

Daniel Schorsch daniel.schorsch at philips.com
Thu Jun 28 04:12:47 EDT 2007

Hi workflow people,

I created a method for a self created subtype of BUS1001006. This method
includes the retrival of a vendor (LFA1-LIFNR). Using this vendor number I
try to create a BOR Object of LFA1 a try to pass this back as export
parameter.
Testing the method (non dialog) in SWO1 functions very well. Unfortunately
it does not function as soon as I put it into a Task and test it again. In
the protocol I found out that the error occures as soon as the
"ALE-Interface" is trying to execute the methode in background.

Here is the interesting thing: I use SWUS for testing. Normal testing
brings the above described failure. As soon as I test the task in
debug-mode (then the ALE Interface comes not into play) everything
functions very well!

Any sugestions!?
The question is: How may I create a BOR Object of Type LFA1 "just" having
the LIFNR, even if creating it in a methode seems not to be possible?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten

Daniel Schorsch
Philips Medical Systems DMC GmbH
Information Technology - Technical Automation
Röntgenstraße 24
22335 Hamburg
Tel.: +49/40/5078-1505
Fax: +49/40/5078-1793
Email: Daniel.Schorsch at philips.com
Intranet: http://pww.de.ms.philips.com/

Geschäftsführung: Diedrich Dirks (Vorsitzender), Christoph Wittler
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht Hamburg, 66 HRB 77 839
Steuernummer: 22/27/278/00800