Workitem not delivered - Solved

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Fri Jun 29 02:57:08 EDT 2007

Thanks All , for the extended help provided .
My issue got resolved  .
Long live WUG !!

Rgds
Priya

Ruben Baldassarri <rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/28/2007 08:09 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Workitem not delivered ??

Priya,

Please, try this:

- Add entries in Trx OBWD with:
  Workflow Variant: The one you created with OBWA
  Type: The type of accounting document (one entry for
each type)
  Release group: Leave this field empty
  Approval path: 0001

Then, in Trx OBW create an entry with:
  Workflow Variant: The one you created with OBWA
  Approval path: 0001
  Amount to: The highest value you can (e.g.
99,999,999,999.99)
  Release level: Number of approvals needed for
release (e.g. 2)
  Amount Release Subworkflow: The subworkflow used for
releasing parked documents.

Regards,
Ruben

=== message truncated ===>