Workitem not delivered ??

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 28 01:16:10 EDT 2007

Hi Priya,

First of all, are you sure the event CREATED from
FIPP will be raised from transaction FV60?
I've implemented succesfully a custom workflow
based on WS10000051, but in my case the same
event was triggered by transaction F-63.
Or maybe you are missing some customizing step.
The function module that triggers the event for
parked documents is PP_WF_CREATED, you can set a
breakpoint at the beginning of it and check if
trx FV60 is calling the FM. If so, you can check
if there is a condition within it that prevents the event to be raised.

In the IMG, the steps I had to perform were the following:
- Transaction OBWA (Create Workflow Variant for
Parking Documents) -> As described by Jim.
- Transaction OBWJ (Assign Co.Code to a Workflow
Variant for Parking Documents) -> As described by Jim
- Transaction OBWD (Assign Release Approval Path
for Parking Documents): Create entries with WF
variants and document types (I think I didn't
need to fill release group or approval path)
- Transaction OBWE (Assign Release Approval
Procedure for Parking Documents): Create entry
for WF variant with approval path empty.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Ruben

.