Workitem not delivered ??

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Thu Jun 28 06:03:33 EDT 2007

Hi All,
Thanks a lot for ur responses .
Ruben / Jim,
As suggested by u , I have checked that FV60 is calling this FM -
PP_WF_CREATED n there is no condition specified which is preventing WF to
get trigger .
In IMG also settings are done . In OWBE- I hv entered only WFvariant n
rest things blank.
still executing FV60 doesn't shows event trace or doesn't  start the WF.

I have also applied Business transaction event (BTE) approach for solving
my issue. Following is done in BTE :
I have found BTE - 00002213 through FIBF for parking document . I have
made a  z Func Module  n copied the interface of the 00002213 in that  and
coded for triggering event from FV60 by calling FM - 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'.

I think through BTE things can be done,but still my issue is not resolved.
Anyone , who have some idea abt BTE, Pls advice whether something is
missing frm my end ??

I have still not gone for user-exit , anyhow i think exit - SAPLF051  will
be used here for my purpose ..

I m puzzled .. Any help will be highly appreciated .

Many thanks ..

Regards
Priya Sharma
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: priya.sharma at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Ruben Baldassarri <rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/28/2007 10:46 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Workitem not delivered ??

Hi Priya,

First of all, are you sure the event CREATED from FIPP will be raised from
transaction FV60?
I've implemented succesfully a custom workflow based on WS10000051, but in
my case the same event was triggered by transaction F-63.
Or maybe you are missing some customizing step.
The function module that triggers the event for parked documents is
PP_WF_CREATED, you can set a breakpoint at the beginning of it and check
if trx FV60 is calling the FM. If so, you can check if there is a
condition within it that prevents the event to be raised.

In the IMG, the steps I had to perform were the following:
- Transaction OBWA (Create Workflow Variant for Parking Documents) -> As
described by Jim.
- Transaction OBWJ (Assign Co.Code to a Workflow Variant for Parking
Documents) -> As described by Jim
- Transaction OBWD (Assign Release Approval Path for Parking Documents):
Create entries with WF variants and document types (I think I didn't need
to fill release group or approval path)
- Transaction OBWE (Assign Release Approval Procedure for Parking
Documents): Create entry for WF variant with approval path empty.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Ruben