Dynamic Agent Assignment ?

Prashant_Raichurkar Prashant_Raichurkar at satyam.com
Wed Jun 20 10:35:28 EDT 2007

Hi Priya,

I suggest not to go in that much difficult way. Please follow the following steps
1. Create the workflow Rule with responsibility and maintain only once container value as profit center which will be always importing.
2. Maintain responsibility for the corresponding profit center. For Ex. for Profit center 1 manager will be XYZ and for profit center 2 manager will be ABC.
3. Use the created rule in the workflow task
4. In the binding pass profit center to the rule.

So whenever task executes rule will find the proper agent and route the workitem to the specified person.

Please let me know if anything else requires.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant P. Raichurkar
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,
)+91-040-30632323 Extn: 2510