Dynamic Agent Assignment ?

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Wed Jun 20 10:04:36 EDT 2007

Hi Marton,
Thanks a lot . At least i have got some idea how to start solving my
issue.
But it will be great,if u can help me out in these queries as well:
1)Correct me if i m wrong , I need to take profit center code and WF
initiator as elements in my rule container .
2)While making FM in rule ,do I need to use import parameter as profit
center code and export parameter as manager.
3)Since I am not much familiar with creation of rules , it will really be
helpful to me ,if u can please send me some code for rule creation similar
to my scenario .

Regards
Priya
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: priya.sharma at tcs.com

Márton Zsolt <Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/20/2007 07:00 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Dynamic Agent Assignment ?

Hi,
I have faced same problem a few months ago.
In your case I?ll try to use a custom table with profit center and the
managers (user name,  position, etc) and create a rule for the agent
assignement using your invoice profit center and the specified custom
table.
Have fun
Zsolt