Dynamic Agent Assignment ?

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Wed Jun 20 10:38:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

1. You need only the invoice number (IncomingInvoice) as an import and obligatory element.

You can try in this way:

FUNCTION Z_GET_ACTOR.

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

*"  TABLES

*"      ACTOR_TAB STRUCTURE  SWHACTOR

*"      AC_CONTAINER STRUCTURE  SWCONT

*"  EXCEPTIONS

*"      NOBODY_FOUND

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

INCLUDE <cntain>.

DATA: object TYPE swc_object.

DATA: h_object_ext LIKE rhobjects-object.

DATA: l_belnr          LIKE bkpf-belnr,

      l_gjahr          LIKE bkpf-gjahr,

      l_bukrs          LIKE bkpf-bukrs.

REFRESH actor_tab.

CLEAR actor_tab.

swc_get_element ac_container 'IncomingInvoice' object.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

swc_get_property  object  'SourceCompanyCode' l_bukrs.

swc_get_property  object  'DocumentNo' l_belnr.

swc_get_property  object  'FiscalYear' l_gjahr.

ENDIF.

* Select your profit center here Make sure, that only one profit center exists per invoice.

  SELECT SINGLE otype

                            objid

     INTO (actor_tab-otype,

              actor_tab-objid)

    FROM ZCUSTOM_TABLE

    WHERE

            Profit center EQ profit_center.

   IF sy-subrc NE 0.

        RAISE nobody_found.

   ELSE.

        APPEND actor_tab.

        EXIT.

   ENDIF.

  LOOP AT actor_tab.

    h_object_ext = actor_tab.

    CALL FUNCTION 'RH_WF_OBJID_UNPACK'

         EXPORTING

              act_object_ext = h_object_ext

         IMPORTING

              act_object_ext = h_object_ext.

    actor_tab = h_object_ext.

    MODIFY actor_tab.

    CALL FUNCTION 'RH_CHECK_ORG_OBJECT_EXISTS'

         EXPORTING

              act_object_ext       = h_object_ext

              authority_check      = ' '

     EXCEPTIONS