SRM offline approval issues.

Pincus, Rick G RGPincus at nationalgypsum.com
Wed Jun 13 13:35:21 EDT 2007

I have two issues.  I have configured RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP to send
e-mails for approvers of Shopping Cart and PO standard workflows.  We
send e-mails and the approvers can reply with their approval, and the
workitem will complete - so that's not the problem.

1) When I go to SE38 and manually run the program with the variant, the
e-mails show up in SCOT and are eventually delivered.  All is good.
However, when the program was set up to run on a schedule through SM36,
the e-mails are delivered as blank e-mails. The text, HTML Links and PDF
attachment of the work item do not appear.  This happens whether the job
is run under WF-BATCH, or My ID.

2) The documentation states that under Periodic runs of
RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP, the time the job runs is the time used to
restrict which work items are sent as e-mail.  We're experiencing that
the job sends the same, blank approval e-mail every time it runs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Pincus
Technical Consultant
National Gypsum Company
704.365.7644

NOTE TO RECIPIENT The foregoing message is sent from the National
Gypsum Company email system, which is designed and intended to be
used solely for communications relating to the business of the
Company. Any matters covered or expressed in this email, or in any
attachment hereto, which do not relate to the Company's business,
are personal communications from the sender, and National Gypsum
Company is not responsible for any such content.