Purchasing Invoice Workflow

Rejean Lee RLee at aflac.com
Wed Jun 13 14:55:18 EDT 2007

We presently have a workflow (a copy of WS10000051) when the users uses
FV60 to park an invoice which sends the approval out to approvers for
approval.  Now the users have decided that they want the same thing to
happen when they use MIR7 (Park Invoice Park).  I have added the
document type to the configuration under the Carry Out and Check
Settings for Document Parking.  But I am suspecting that MIR7 can start
the WS10000051 workflow, if this is so, does anyone know what workflow
should MIR7 start normally?

Thanks

Rejean Lee
Information Technology
Aflac Worldwide Headquarters

Tel: 706.317.2744 | Fax: 706.596.5950
1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus Georgia, 31999

rlee at aflac.com | aflac.com
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message and any copies. Thank you.