Offline SRM WF Approval

Pincus, Rick G RGPincus at nationalgypsum.com
Tue Jun 5 15:21:58 EDT 2007

Attempting to implement Offline Approval for SRM Workflows.  We have the
following configured but are stuck at the last part of the process.  Any
help would be appreciated:

1) Configured RBBP_NOTIFICATOIN_OFFAPP
2) Emails are delivered to approvers with links
3) Clicking links sends e-mail to appropriate e-mail address
4) Exchange server and e-mail firewall send the message to our SAP
client
5) SO50 is configured so that e-mail arriving from e-mail address calls
CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP

However, step #6 - actual processing of the work item never seems to
occur.

If I manually run RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL, I get a message "No e-mails exist
for execution of work items. No Work Item Found for Processing".

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rick Pincus
Technical Consultant
National Gypsum Company
704.365.7644

NOTE TO RECIPIENT The foregoing message is sent from the National
Gypsum Company email system, which is designed and intended to be
used solely for communications relating to the business of the
Company. Any matters covered or expressed in this email, or in any
attachment hereto, which do not relate to the Company's business,
are personal communications from the sender, and National Gypsum
Company is not responsible for any such content.