Selection Tasks

Kobi Sasson ksasson at visonic.com
Wed Jun 6 03:58:00 EDT 2007

Hi All
Thanks For your help in Advance

It is very importent to us to know if this problem can be slove.

I made a selection task with the option to selecting several users.
I want that if one of the several user will approve the task
It will not  influence to the other users they wll also need to approve .

I do not know how many approval will be selected it can be change but I
want the approval from every one of them.
it should be parallel  and not columnar .
can it possible ?
There is an option to make dynmic task ?

Can it possible in WF

Thanks Kobi.
Regards .