Deleting Workflow

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 13 14:45:46 EDT 2007

A scenario which I had to use allows certain users (the initiators of
various Invoice Approval workflows) to terminate the WFs in process by
allowing them to start a simple workflow whose only task is to Cancel
the previous WF instances related to that Invoice Number.   The users
can utilize this functionality via the GOS.

Not saying this is the best approach, but it encapsulates the
functionality to 'kill' the other WFs nicely for me.

akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Needed opinion regarding the solution to following scenario:
>
> workflow should be able to be deleted from Inbox (only by designer - user, as they are starting the workflow. In case workflow has been started by mistake they need to stop it again.)
>
> Is this possible that creator can terminate the workflow if in situation he comes to know that workfow has started by mistake?
>
> Regds,
> Akshay
>

> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory