Problem Event Linkage

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Thu Jul 12 04:34:16 EDT 2007

Hey Swathi,

I'm assuming you also made a change to the workflow.

Go to the workflow definition (PFTC) in your QA system. Run a check,
followed by an activation.

That should either solve the problem or make it very visible to you.
Perhaps a transport issue?

cheers
Paul

|         |           "Swathi_Devireddy"|
|         |           <Swathi_Devireddy@|
|         |           satyam.com>       |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at mi|
|         |           t.edu             |
|         |           12/07/2007 18:14  |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           "SAP Workflow     |
|         |           Users' Group"     |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                     |
  |       To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Problem Event Linkage                                                                               |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,
I am facing a strange problem.I have activated the event linkage in my DEV
system and tested it works fine.
I have transported it to Quality.When I check in Txn SWETYPV the event
linkage is active .
When I execute my transaction and click on a button my  workflow should
trigger ideally.
When I check in event trace I am getting the error Workflow definition of
task 'WS90000010' cannot be activated

Now if I check in SWETYPV the type linkage checkbox is automatically
unchecked.
Any solution for this problem

Thanks & Regards
Swathi Devireddy
HCU-SAP
Satyam Computer Services Ltd
(    : +91 40 3063 6835
È : +91 9963426788

DISCLAIMER:
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.