How to stop Wait step in QAS.

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:09:40 EST 2007

Consider step 10 is the previous step, 20 is the wait step.
What is the step , prior to 'WAIT STEP'? Can that previous step ( 10 ) have
a terminating event.
So that 'BILLABLE' , event will terminate that step( 10). You do not need
the wait step (20).
Then that step 10 can have the advance with dialog configured to your
convenience in QA.

I have replace  a wait step in our custome workflow by defining an event and
the using it as a terminating event in the task.

think about it.
Cheers
SRamanan