How to stop Wait step in QAS.

Subashini.Bhoopathiraj@uinet.com Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
Tue Jan 30 11:39:11 EST 2007

In my scenario, i do have only container operation as my Previous step for
the WAIT step.!..

Is there is any way i can stop event to create while entering data through
transaction EL28 as i told initially?

Thanks,
Subashini
203-499-3912

"Srinivasan Ramanan" <r_m_n_n at hotmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/30/2007 11:09 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
RE: How to stop Wait step in QAS.

Consider step 10 is the previous step, 20 is the wait step.
What is the step , prior to 'WAIT STEP'? Can that previous step ( 10 )
have
a terminating event.
So that 'BILLABLE' , event will terminate that step( 10). You do not need
the wait step (20).
Then that step 10 can have the advance with dialog configured to your
convenience in QA.

I have replace  a wait step in our custome workflow by defining an event
and
the using it as a terminating event in the task.

think about it.
Cheers
SRamanan

>From: Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
>To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
>CC: sap-wug at mit.edu, sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
>Subject: RE: How to stop Wait step in QAS.
>Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:22:51 -0500
>
>This is an WAIT FOR EVENT step this won't have anything like "Advance
with
>dialog" conditions to turn off / on?
>
>Thanks,
>Subashini
>203-499-3912
>

>"Srinivasan Ramanan" <r_m_n_n at hotmail.com>
>Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
>01/26/2007 01:22 PM
>Please respond to
>"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

>sap-wug at mit.edu
>cc
>
>Subject
>RE: How to stop Wait step in QAS.
>

>You can try this :
>In the step properties, uncheck 'Advance with dialog' .
>Then even after receiving teminating event 'BILLABLE' , step will wait.
>
>Could this help ?
>
>Srinivasan
>

> >From: Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
> >To: sap-wug at mit.edu
> >Subject: How to stop Wait step in QAS.
> >Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:23:39 -0500
> >
> >Hi ,
> >
> >We do have step in workflow waiting for "Periodic Updates"(WAIT STEP).
> >Once we enter the meter reads through transaction EL28, it's creating a
> >event "BILLABLE", this will complete the WAIT STEP & continue the
further
> >process flow in the Workflow.
> >
> >But for testing purpose(in QAS System), we do not want  workflow to be
> >start after entering meter readings through EL28, we want to do further
> >process manually, so that we can debug the Userexits behind the
MOVE_OUT