call transaction from business report

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:03:08 EST 2007

For opening a WI thru Outlook, you need to have an entry in the SAP logon
pad with system ID only as the descritpion.
For example : if PRD is the sy-sysid, the description in logon pad should be
'PRD' not as anything else,
like PRD( my company )  etc...
We are in 46C and we use this in our WF .
Not a short cut for the txn. Since the call to the transaction could be made
by BO method when executing the task.

SRamanan