Send PO Line Changed Data

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:45:01 EST 2007

Have you successfully trigger the item?
If you have, then you can :

1. Create a method in your BO ZBUS2012 to send the e-mail.
    Here of course you need to write your own ABAP codes to send the mail,
    a way that you can use is by calling the function module
SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1.
    Please read the function module documentation of how to use it.
2. Create a task which reference to the method you've just created
3. Assign the triggering event for this task, which is the event that you
have successfully linked.

Please notice that the mail could be sent to SAP Inbox, or even to an
internet mail address, provided that the server has been appropriately
configured.

Best Regards,

Yulianto