ECC6: BUS2012

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Jan 30 17:28:18 EST 2007

Hi Allan,

We just went through a similar upgrade (46C to ECC 6) but luckily we didn't
see this error.

Here's an idea: If you change the task's BOR object from Z_BUS2012 to
BUS2012, then presumably no conversion will be attempted.

This is assuming (of course) that you have delegated BUS2012 to Z_BUS2012
first. If you have, there is no need to refer to Z_BUS2012 anywhere in the
workflow.

hope this helps,,
PaulB

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Peckham, Allan"        |
|         |           <APeckham at barloworld-equ|
|         |           ipment.com>             |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           29/01/2007 17:25        |
|         |           Please respond to "SAP  |
|         |           Workflow Users' Group"  |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  ECC6:  BUS2012                                                                                           |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi there,

We have recently upgraded from release 4.6c to ECC6 on our DEV box.  When
testing the workflow associated with the release of a PO, the workflow
fails at the step where we have created a method (in Z_BUS2012) to identify
the agent to release the PO.  The message produced in the log is “ Method
'GETPORELEASEAGENT' is not defined for object type 'BUS2012' “ .  The task
which is called at this point has as its object type Z_BUS2012.  When
‘checking’ the binding for the task, the following information (not error
or warning ) message is produced ‘Conversion From '[BO.BUS2012]' to
'[BO.Z_BUS2012]' Can Cause Data-Dependent Errors’.

Is there anything anyone can think of which might help to resolve the
issue?

The relevant workflow works without problems in release 4.6c.

Rgds
Allan

This E-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimers
published at http://www.barloworld-equipment.com/mail_disclaimer.htm

Barloworld Equipment - 7 Values:

Integrity + Uncompromising Customer Service + Long Term Customer
Relationships + Passion For Our Brands + Professionalism + Effective
Communication + Winning Through Team Work.

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.