Syntax error(short dump) when starting workflows in new system

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jan 26 09:09:09 EST 2007

Since the problem seems to be in the runtime it is not a surprise that
it fails for all templates.
You should of course look for OSS Notes, but I'd take a look at class
CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL and program SAPMSSY1 first. There's something
strange since it refers to line zero.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP