WF Email - URL content not hidden

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jan 26 16:30:25 EST 2007

An oldie, but still a goodie.

SRM 5.0 - Basis 700.

Sorry, this is not strictly a workflow question.

Jocelyn, my basis folks say that they cannot convert RAW to HTM.  I
said, Jocelyn says that we can.  (That ought to be good enough, right?)

I can see in SCOT > NODES > DISPLAY that the settings for Node SMTP,
Address Type Internet, and Output Format RAW Text only has PCL,  PDF ,
PS, TXT or No Conversion.  I can't argue with Basis, as these appear to
be the only available options.

I must be missing something... A conversion routine, or function
somewhere ?  Extra SCOT config ?

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory